If you thought Upgrade Your Life 2019 was an incredible experience, wait till you witness 2020!
Upgrade Your Life is an annual event held every January. It is an event like no other that will help you upgrade every aspect of your life.
Download the latest research from world leading experts
Discover and take stock of your life right now.
Design a new life for the year ahead.
5-star Food and Beverage throughout, including 2 spectacular parties on both nights as you mingle with our speakers and other like-minded people.
WORLD LEADING SPEAKERS
Our Expert Speakers
Why this event is different
Upgrade Your Life is a multi-sensory experience that happens only once a year every January – a time for review, reflection and planning. It’s not an event where you just sit there listening to speakers all day. It is highly interactive and implementation-focused. We are a not for profit event. We never try and sell you anything. Our sole mission is to teach you how to become your own life architect. We simply provide the blueprint.
With most other ‘motivational’ events you might get inspired and learn new ideas – but often this is pointless without a proven system to implement what you learn. In fact, some events can make you feel even more overwhelmed and anxious because it is all hype with no prescription.
Ultimately, ideas and strategies are pointless if they have no context and a framework that supports your life goals.
Upgrade Your Life is designed around a unique framework that is proprietary to our academy. You may know our speakers and even read their books and heard them talk on YouTube BUT the way they deliver and engage at Upgrade Your Life is unprecedented. It is truly a unique experience you will not get anywhere else.
You will walk away with a level of clarity and confidence you’ve probably never had before. You will also have a great time and make new friends for life. Our speakers stay the whole event, they eat with us by day and party with us by night at some of the most exclusive entertainment venues.
Saturday 25 January 2020
Register for the event from 8.00 – 8.30am
Topic: Introduction: WHY vision is important and HOW to design a compelling life using the unique Higher Branch Framework
Topic: Design the life you want. How to drive behavioural change with identity change.
Topic: Master your mind and memory to boost productivity, innovation and learn anything faster
Book Signing & Photo Opportunity with Dr Guy Winch and Jim Kwik
Workshop: Mind and memory training and activities to outlearn and outperform your competition.
Topic: Learn the parenting skills needed to raise happy and confident kids.
Book Signing & Photo Opportunity
Mindfulness practice – group meditation interlude.
Topic: The definitive health and lifestyle habits to optimise nutrition, sleep, and reduce stress to boost energy and brain function.
Finish Day One
Sunday 26 January 2020
Optional Pre-session Activity
Optional Pre-session Activity
Optional Pre-session Activity
Topic: How to Age Boldly: Making the Most of Our Longer Lives. How we can do it better and feel better about doing it.
Topic: How to Fix a Relationship. Improving Communication, Connection and Intimacy.
Topic: How to Fix A Broken Heart. Learn a detailed toolkit on how to move on from any relationship breakup.
Book Signing & Photo Opportunity with Dr Jenn Mann
Topic: Warrior vs Worrier – how your genetics influence your resilience. Why people do well with stress and others crumble.
Fireside Topic: How your mindset influences your resilience. How to overcome fear and develop the qualities of a warrior.
Book Signing & Photo Opportunity with David Goggins & Alessandra Edwards
Finish Day Two
Why should you attend?
- I’m doing well in life but want to learn how to keep reinventing myself
- I want to outperform my competitors and dominate in my industry
- I have grand plans, but my energy levels and motivation dives sometimes
- I have no compelling vision for the future and feel lost sometimes
- I want to discover my genetic type for better eating, sleeping, and exercising.
- I want to learn the daily rituals and habits that will give me purpose every day
- I want to learn how to be more mindful and practice meditation
- I want to learn how to better retain information and learn things faster
- I want to learn how to resolve/avoid conflict with my partner
- I want to learn how to be more intimate with my partner
- I want to know how to raise confident children in a calm home environment
- I want to inspire and contribute to the people around me.
- I want to make life change but don’t know how or where to start
- I want to find a new career or a new business that lights me up
- I feel that my partner, family or friends are not getting the best of me
- I have lost the art of making friends and socialising
- I want to belong to a community that gets me and love what I love
- I find it difficult sometimes to control negative thoughts and emotions
“Don’t drift in the direction of your greatest weaknesses!”
The Power of Eight
Neglecting your health, love life, family, friendships and social life ultimately brings pain and dysfunction. Most people neglect these areas and spend long hours at work on the promise of one day slowing down. It is a trap and an old way of thinking. Our framework for living will arm you with powerful techniques to help boost your performance across all areas and stop you deferring your happiness.
You will learn the latest research in each of the 8 areas of life. And you will learn an exclusive five-step framework to help you design an outstanding life filled with happiness, high energy and purpose. The method is so simple that it will leave you wondering where this wisdom has been hidden all these years. You will leave with newfound clarity and a personalised and powerful life plan across the following eight areas.